Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hook

So, I'm a big fan of the movie "Hook" and I'm watching it today after not seeing the film for a couple years. Here are some thoughts I have on the movie:

- The Lost Boys are homicidal orphans. The Lost Boys are little kids (ages 7-13) whose lives resemble the movie "Camp Nowhere" except there is one difference. Instead of partying and attempting to put their penises in strange places like teens with no parents around, their primary goal in life is to kill adults. If they ever lose their marbles and have to go back to the real world, they will never be able to adjust to a normal society. We would have to put these kids to sleep like rabid dogs.

- Peter flies into the bedroom of a teenage girl and starts to cry on her bedroom floor she asks "You boy, why are you crying?" not "What the hell are you doing in my bedroom?" The conclusion we can draw from this is that Wendy is a total slut.

- Smee's man-crush on Captain Hook aside, the pirates seem a little too happy for a group of middle-aged men without a woman in sight. I mean, I like guns and grog as much as the next guy, but something seems a little......queer...about these particular pirates, if you ask me.

-Yep, Jack Panning went from Captain Hook's protege to William Lichter, the geek from "Can't Hardly Wait"

- Then my mind kind of trailed off and I started to imagine what the small version of Tink would look like naked....it's not bad.

No comments: