Monday, April 26, 2010

I Wish It Was Cool To Be a Nerd When I Was a Kid...

Just look at what's popular these days: Kick-Ass, Harry Potter, wearing large black glasses, plaid shirts, v-necks, and sweaters.

I was watching an NBA playoff game this week and at the post-game conference Lebron James was dressed like Steve Urkel!

LebronJames.jpg



If I saw this guy when I was in high school, I would have kicked his ass.

The same goes for Dwyane Wade:

e8175a9a-3cf3-1c36-d2d5-65e80a50e284-FB_OffTheCourt_DwyaneWade.jpg



Come here Dwyane, It's wedgie time!!!


And this movie Kick-Ass.


kick-ass-review-2010.jpg


It's a bunch of nerds. McLovin can't be a superhero. He would be shot and killed so fast. Also, is this actor aging like Benjamin Button? Wasn't he a senior in high school in Superbad? Seniors in high-school shouldn't be playing superhero dress-up....


There's even a band called N*E*R*D, so I guess they think it's cool to be a nerd? Maybe they never got swirlys in high school, cause I sure did. It wasn't so fun to be a nerd then, why is it so cool now?


2 comments: