Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's a Small World....Full of Bastards.

So, I've been following the whole Sandra Cantu murder that happened in Tracy, California a few weeks ago pretty closely. I'll give you a brief rundown of the events to catch anyone up who doesn't know what happened (does anyone even read this?):

-Sandra Cantu is an 8 year old girl who lived in a trailer park in Tracy, CA who was missing for several weeks
-Eventually they found her body in a suitcase at the bottom of an irrigation pond
-The last day she was seen, they caught her on a surveillance tape skipping happily to a friends house like you can imagine a happy, healthy, 8 year old girl would
-The friend she was going to see was a 5 year old playmate who lived in the same trailer park
-Finally, they get some clues and leads that the mother of the 5 year old girl, Melissa Huckaby, is the murderer
-Melissa Huckaby is charged with rape with a foreign object and murder of 8 year old Sandra Cantu

Now, I'm going to guess Tracy, CA is a pretty fucked up place. This statement isn't just me being the asshole that I am, it's based on facts! Sure, I don't like poor people, but not only was an 8 year old girl raped and murdered, but one of her neighbors within the trailer park admitted to kissing Sandra on the lips 2 years earlier, when she was 6! He is a grown man, he kissed a 6 year old girl on the mouth. Obviously, this douchebagel is a suspect, but it turns out it wasn't even him.

The next suspect, Melissa Huckaby; the mother of the girl Sandra was going to play with the day she disappeared. This 28 year old; grown woman; mother of a 5 year old, is a Sunday school teacher!! She is currently being charged with rape and murder of an 8 year old girl. Are you f'n kidding me? She is a mother and a Sunday school teacher! I feel like I'm watching a farfetched crime drama on TBS. What the hell went on in her mind to make her want to, not only rape but, take the life of an 8 year old friend of her daughter? The girl never had a chance, she wasn't even old enough to form an identity, she didn't even have a chance. Now, what could a normal 8 year old girl have done to deserve that? If I was Sandra's parents, I would make it a mission to see this woman get the chair. Not only do they have the unfortunate luck to live in some shitty trailer park, but their 8 year old daughter was taken from them and killed.

It only gets more ridiculous. Today, there was an article online about another woman; 28 year old, Sunday school teacher, 2 daughters aged 5 and 8. Guess what her name is? Melissa Huckaby. Guess where she lives? 12 miles from Tracy, CA. What are the odds of that? Seriously, math whizzes, what are the odds of that? There are what....a couple hundred people on Earth? Same name, same profession (is sunday school teacher a profession?), daughters the same age as the two kids involved, same age. Crazy. She is now getting death threats because of the obvious confusion, but fuck her. My message to the non-murderer Melissa Huckaby: "change your name and get a real job you idiot." My message to the murderer Melissa Huckaby: "I hope you fucking die in prison, you fucked up, cuntbag bitch. You suck."

I love the news, but it kind of sucks that bad things need to happen to keep me interested. It's weird, I couldn't care less about "Man slides under moving 18 wheeler to catch baby falling from empire state building because it's parachute got tangled by flock of seagulls." (Okay, I lied, that story sounds awesome, but you know what I mean). I would totally give up reading the news if shit like the Sandra Cantu murder didn't happen. I can be entertained by lots of other things, i.e. video games.......yea, video games is it.

It just pisses me off that someone on this planet could destroy and then take the life of a young person who never had a chance. Think about all the people you walk past each day, all the people you pass on the road, all of your friends and family. Could you honestly say you picture anyone you know being a child rapist/murderer? I know I couldnt (adam), but they exist. I like to think people are generally good and that's the sad part, that's what everyone always says, "it's not like her." "she couldnt have done that." Well, if it turns out that she did it, she needs to pay....with her life (you have to read that last part very dramatically). Same goes for any and every other child-killing fuck-up out there. Find something positive in your lives, you bastards.

I should be a reporter......bitch.....

2 comments:

Vicky - AntiCelebrity.net said...

That's bloody awful. I don't know how people get wired up so wrong.
You make some really good points, news is warped.

Danimal said...

Thank you Vicky.