Monday, April 27, 2009

Barbershop IV

Haircut lady says "what can I do ya for, skinny?"

I says, "lady, I'll take a haircut...and don't give me that straight line across my forehead. I don't want to look like a lego-man for the next three weeks. Okay?"

She responds with, "Sure kid, take a seat (spins chair, tosses me a lollipop)"

A few minutes in, I'm already thinking, "Ok, can we just put it all back and start over?" But you can't, it's not possible, nor reasonable. So you have to shut up and say "Yep, just like that. Yep, exactly like a lego-man. Perfect." Because of you, I now have to walk around looking like an asshole lego-man for 3 weeks. Thanks.

In the end, it'll grow back. And that's the beauty of being a barber (hair stylist?), you get to cut hair, and if you do a shitty job, who cares? Just the idiot with the bad haircut.

At least I have a nice hat collection, whore.

1 comment:

Vicky - AntiCelebrity.net said...

haha, bless ya, I've so done that. Never give a hair dresser a free rein, because they'll chop your long hair short!

My grandad always says 'there's 3 weeks between a good and a bad haircut'!!